Sunday, August 19, 2007

Organic Health review

I'm always on the lookout for good nutritional products to keep myself and my family healthy. For me, organic products are a priority. Nowadays, i seldom take meats as they are mostly laced with antibiotics and growth enhancers like beta agonist and nitrofuran, which are dangerous and banned substances. Continuous intake of products that are adulterated with these substances will contribute to cancer in the long run. That's one of the reasons why i stay away from meats as much as i can. I prefer a diet that's made up of fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts as they still me with a wider range of essential nutrients for my body.

My search for good organic health supplements brought me to ktglabs.com. I'm especially interested in one of their health products called Organic Health, which is a rich superfood complex. You see, my hubby travels a lot and he finds it difficult to locate restaurants that serves organic food. I read that Organic Health is an organically produced super food complex. He can take this supplement with him on his trips. The product writeup on the site claims that a days supply of this superfood complex is equivalent to eating 2 lbs of fresh vegetables. That's about the amount that he eats on a daily basis as i juice them for him each morning, and also make salads for lunch and dinner.


He takes good care of his health and will never take those supplements that contain synthetic substances as he knows that it will only tax his vital organs and wont get absorbed. Organic Health contains green vegetables, sprouted grains, grasses, fibrous herbs, anti-oxidants, and MSM (methylsulfonymethane). From what i read on the label, all those vegetables are what i buy nearly everyday. Ktglabs.com carries other good health products too like SuperSlim for weightloss, and also NuLiver to detoxify your liver of pollutants. Do check them out of you are concerned of your health.

*This is a sponsored review*

No comments: