Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My new BenQ notebook


My pc gave up on me for the second time. I got fed up with it and took it as an excuse a reason to go to the nearest computer store and buy the first one that catches my eyes. I went straight there right after i picked Gordon up from school. I actually wanted to configure a whole new system, but found this white-white-notebook blinking at me from it's shelf.

So, what the heck... i picked it up and got the tech to follow me back to configure the wifi. Dont ask me what spec's like. I havent gotten the chance to go through the manual yet. Who has the time larrr. I've got so many offers rotting in my mailbox now. If i dont submit them, they're going to expire. I'll do a follow-up post on this when i remember, k.

4 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Wah...jeles.....white, iLike! So now can bring to toilet and grab opp hor?

shoppingmum said...

White???? So innocent! Damn nice leh...

Simple American said...

Looks cute. I likey. :)

Samm said...

5xmom - YESSS!!! Got wifi

shoppingmum - ya, like a virgin jek, iLike!!

simple american - me too me too