Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I found a great free recipe online

I'm a noob when it comes to cooking. Somehow, Malcolm now doesnt want to eat porridge. No matter how much carrots, potatoes or fish fillet there is inside, he just sticks his tongue out when the spoon gets near him. So, you know difficult it can be when it comes to mealtimes. And Gordon isnt very cooperative too and getting pickier by the day. Driving me NUTS!!!!

Hubby asked me to start cooking or them. HARRRHHH!!! ME?? COOK!!!!??? He says to start with something sweet and sour since kids all like it that way. So, what to do? As a mother, i've gotta do what a mom has to do. And that's to cook. I found a great Sweet & Sour Vegetarian Chicken with Pineapple and Cucumber recipe at Best Recipes. I hope my kids like this dish. So, need a free recipe tonight? Go visit Best Recipes. And bookmark this site for your future reference, YA!!!!

No comments: