Saturday, August 25, 2007

I want gold bullion coins

I received lots of jewelry, especially gold, when i got married. It's common in the Chinese community for the elders to give out gifts of gold to the newly-weds. I seldom wear them as i tend to be clumsy and may scratch my kids with them. Hubby got some too. I bet you got quite a fair amount of gold too, didnt you, lol. Garish right.

My mom often advised me to buy gold over any other metals. Their prices appreciate over the years and make good investments. I'm more interested in gold bullion coins. My sister received one from her company last year. So pretty, I Like!!! Hubby said if i like them so much, i can buy them from Monex. They have been America’s gold, silver and precious metals investment leader for more than 30 years.

No comments: