Thursday, August 23, 2007

How to save on medical supplies

My neighbor's dad is a very sickly old man. He constantly requires tonnes of medical supplies just to stay alive. Everytime my neighbor comes back from her shopping, i'm bound to see her carrying bags and bgas of her dad's medical supplies. It's a common scene. Her concern is the high cost of keeping him alive will make her broke one day.

My neighbor doesnt earn much, but she has no choice. All her other siblings refuse to foot their dad's medical bills. She's left to care for him alone. Sometimes, my hear aches to hear the old man cough all day long and then have difficulty breathing thereafter.

I told her one day that she can save more on her dad's medical supplies bills by buying all his stuff from Allegro Medical. They are one of the largest and most technologically advanced independently owned online retailers of life enhancing products in the United States. She thanked me and says she'll definitely check it out.

No comments: