Monday, June 04, 2007

Student loan consolidation at nextstudent.com

I just got off MSN with my cousin. She asked me if i can attend her graduation. What a good question. How i wish i can attend. But i dont think the rest of the people is gonna like having two wailing kids in the hall, lol.

She's very happy that she no longer has to attend school every morning and can go to work and earn money. YAH!!! She now has to repay her college loan. And according to her, the interest is really high. She wants to find out on more information regarding student loan consolidation.

So i ran a search on Student loan consolidation and came up with nextstudent.com. I found that they can help to consolidate student loans and helps them save right up to 60% off their repayment. I hope my cousin will contact them soon for a quote.

No comments: