Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hubby getting forgetful lohhh

Day 13 of 16

Hubby bought a new Fila travelling bag last Tuesday as he got bored with his old one. I picked a matching one for myself and it's now become my new knitting bag. You can view it at Fibre Art, my knitting blog. I quite like this new range of Fila bags and may want to get the messenger bag too. My vainpot has a weird habit of buying something new to wear everytime he has to travel. And this time, it's two new neckties.

Yesterday, when he came back, i was surprised to see the shirts i ironed for him to wear for his trip were practically untouched. Wah..... very funny worrr. He then told me he cant find the two new neckties he bought, lol. I told him he put it into the inner zippered compartment of his new bag and i unzipped it for him. And there they were, all new and practically untouched, kakakakaka. Now i wonder what he'll pick up to match those ties with for his next trip.

No comments: