Sunday, May 27, 2007

Today no school ah, Gordon....

Day 2 of 16

It's not easy being a fulltime mom. Forget about those paidposts thingy. Not really up to it. I've been walking in and out, in and out of the kitchen/toilet/living hall since Gordon opened his eyes at freaking 9am, wtf!! SUNDAY LAH!!!! NO SKOOL AH.... GORDON!!!! FOR 16 days ah, GORDON!!!!

He saw "pau-pau" from the bedroom window and demanded for it. I slept at 5.30am cos i was playing with my new toy. Then Malcolm got up too, and wanted "nen-nen". I'm also hungry myself, zombied, and really sluggish now. Like my pc. Damn slow, wont move, takes ages to load. Time i get some IBM memory for it. Or best to have it reformatted.

5 comments:

L B said...

You poor thing you! Lucky I am not around as well, to demand another pole dance...

mistipurple said...

pole dance!! can i peek if you do one? lol. what color is your new toy??

Samm said...

lb - NO, pole-dancing on hold. So are many other 12pm - 4pm pleasure-leisure silai pastime, sigh......... 14.5 days to go.......

mistipurple - it's in Blekkkk but wearing a purple suit :)

mistipurple said...

makesssss me wonderrrrr what it is now!!!! hhahahaa.

i know i know now!!!! you finished the knitting for your handphone!!! the wool is lovely!!! i saw i saw i stalked you!!!! kakakakaa!! opps..

Sweetpea said...

happy school holidays mummy! hahhahaa.. headache!