Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Coffee Bean Genmaicha Green

For a change, i went to Coffee Bean and got myself Genmaicha Green. It's Japanese Sencha with Toasted Rice. Very very aromatic and light tea; packaged in a nice triangle pouch. iLike!! Let me tell you what this reminds me of. During my confinement days, MIL will steep me tea made of toasted rice. She didnt make it herslf. Got some neighbour to toast the rice for us. I think i still have some in one of her never-ending cabinet. Have to dig around and see if i can still find any or not. When i do see MIL's shadow walking past my door, and if i still remember, i'll ask her what she put in my tea to make it smell so heavenly. And of cos, you want pic mah, issit.... later lah.

Coming back to Genmaicha Green. Like the name says, it's toasty, lol. I've never really liked going to Coffee Bean cos i'm not a coffee drinker. But, the first time i tried this, it got me curious enough to try out their other varieties as well. This is my first purchase from them, and also got suckered up into getting their dunno wat Coffee Bean pre-paid card for Rm25. Was told when i top it up a minimum of Rm20 next time, i'll get 15% extra. In other words, Rm23. Ok.. deal. Since they have quite a wide variety of teas there, i'll be sticking around Coffee Bean till i try every single one of them. And i like their packaging/label/wateva. Makes a nice coin tin, lol.

1 comment:

L B said...

I'd love a LORMAIKAI Card.... *sigh*