Saturday, March 10, 2007

Yes, i freeze my baby's food. So....

Some 8 poh neighbour was horrified when i told her i batch-cook and freeze my baby's food in ice-trays. Weiii, she asked first and i only told her what i did. She launched into a whole hour-long grandmader story about how it's bad for baby's tummy, wind lah, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Niamah.... like i'm gonna stand there and listen to her rant. Chisin, i have better things to do lah. I gave her a screen-saver face and went back to being the ultimate mouse-potato, lol. I'd rather make a few quick bucks online than stand around taloking nonsense, wakakaka.

2 comments:

Sweetpea said...

same thing here. just take it with a pinch of salt. i do that too. mat salleh live to be 90 years old with that, i don't see what's wrong leh. 90 years is more than enough for me!

Sasha Tan said...

Aiyoh, 8 pot...8 poh.. beh tahan them. Freeze and then steam again mai no more wind lor. She cakap lagi more wind than the wind in the food. Cis!