Friday, March 09, 2007

I'm gonna get myself a new chair

I bought an executive chair from my neighbourhood’s furniture store a couple of weeks back. Cost me a few hundred bucks. I dont skimp on office furniture as i sit on this thing nore than 10 hrs a day. So, i told the shop owner i need a good quality chair with back support and heshowed me one that fulfils all my requirements.

Hardly a few weeks now and this thing is starting to creak. Eeeeee…. how i hate it, hate it, hate it. And the creaks gets louder by the day. I called up the shop to ask for a replacement and was denied. I remembered a friend of mine bought his chair from eofficedirect.com recently. I asked him and he told me it’s great. I’m going to get myself another one from eofficedirect.com also. They ship for free on orders above $50. They have some great office desk collections too. I should buy one that matches my new chair.

*sponsored*

No comments: