Monday, February 26, 2007

Heard of Hookah Tobacco?

I no longer smoke. Did it cold-turkey. I quit when I found out that I was pregnant with my first child. And that was more than three year since I stopped. After I stopped breastfeeding, out of sheer curiosity, I smoked a stick. To my surprise, it tasted really weird after not smoking for such a long time. And it even made me a tad “high”, lol.

Get “high” on cigarettes? Yeah… that’ll be the day. But then, that’s about it for me. I’ve never smoked since then. Not even when I was accompanying hubby when we go out with friends for a drink. It was also during one of our weekend outings that I heard of hookah tobacco. That got me curious. Hubby said it’s available and took me to watch people smoking it.

My god… so much smoke billowing from the pipe with water in it. And comes in a variety of fruity flavors too? Banana, strawberry, orange, apple…. You get the drift. What next? From what I understand, it still contains nicotine. Hubby asked if I wanted to try some or not. As I was trying for my second child then, I said “no”. If not, I may just give it a try, lol. I wonder if i can get "high" huffing and puffing away on that pipe?


LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

No comments: