Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I still havent banked in my Google Adsense cheque :(

This is what i found out about BCB bank, now known as CIMB. I went to the Greentown branch to bank in my Adsense cheque, but sorry, no banking counter. There only for loans. Then proceeded to Brewster road branch. Filled in the deposit slip, only to be told can only bank in at the branch where the account is opened.

For me, that's like a zillion miles away from where i stay. So, no go. Moreover, it's also time to go pick Gordon up from school. Thought will go today, but hubby got last minute appointment. So, also cant make it. How blardy sien. Hubby could have done it for me, but he dont want. Want to drag me along one. Like the teller will eat him meh...

If not for the savings i get from banking the cheque in to CIMB, i would have asked the banking officer from Maybank to come and pick the cheque up from my house. But then, their charges are exorbitant. Haih, watudu.... wait for tomorrow lohh. By the time the thing clears, i also sien adi....

3 comments:

Helen said...

Aiyah,got cheque OK already. Just a little later won't hurt.

Like me worst... just started and not even 1 cent! ;-(

RyeUrn said...

at least there's a cheque!

just stumbled upon your blog..thought of saying Hi! to a fellow Ipohite!

and like me, bet you don't know Brewster Road in Malay:)

Samm said...

helen - waittttt.... i will waiittt, then we go yum cha once it clears, k. promise!!

ryeurn - welcome, welcome. mana tau brewster road wat name in malay. next time we go yum cha, u also come along, k. thx for dropping by. drop by more, ya. and pls link me up!!