Thursday, January 11, 2007

Get rid of pimples naturally

Ahh, i know many of you are (still) plagued with pimply face, right. And that includes adults too. So, instead of rushing out to buy some over-hyped acne medication, why not head into your kitchen instead. All you need is a garlic. Yeah, you heard me right. It's that wonderful small bulb that makes your pasta sauce taste so much yummier. And how can one live without garlic bread, utelmi.

Pregnant moms will love this as they are more prone to pimples due to hormonal changes in the body. Well, you can never go wrong with garlic. It's absolutely positively safe and you will have no qualms trying this out. Go on, head over and read about Garlic for Skin Disorders at my new health blog.

Yeah!! Another beauty secret brought to you by MyOrganicLife!! Dont you all just LURVE me???

8 comments:

PP said...

Thing is, how does one get rid of the garlic smell afters?

Samm said...

paris - aaahh, this will make another good post all by itself.... wait ah.

Anonymous said...

Hi Samm,

Can i believe you this time? I got into trouble the last time I applied your beauty secret "coffee thingy" on my hubby's hair. The hair was not blacken but instead he smelt like coffee. Poor hubby!! When he came to know that I learnt the "coffee thingy" from a blog, he was even madder at me.

Samm said...

did u wash hubby's hair squeaky clean onot. then must dry first, then apply coffee masque. the coffee pigment will attach itsef onto whitened hairshaft. just like it does to your coffee mug. difficult to come off without soap, right. so, same for hair, it must be dry and squeaky clean in the first place. do try it once more. it definitely takes more than once. be patient. abuthen, even tho i dun drink cofi, i do like the aroma woh. not nice meh?

L B said...

LOL!!! Reading mandy's experience!!

*gets garlic pills ready*

Anonymous said...

Samm, i ain't trying it on my hubby again! He has no more trust & confidence on ME since the "coffee thingy."

Samm said...

lb - ok, eat more. do you good

mandy - well, sorry to hear that. nevertheless, it's only coffee. pretty harmless.

Anonymous said...

You are forgiven .. LoL. Anyway, I'd myself to be blamed for being so easily led to something which is not even proven workable! But Sam, you made my day! Tks.