Saturday, December 30, 2006

Can anyone please tell me how to install my Adsense codes back to within my posts in this new blogger template?

I need help. Now that i've switched to this new customizable template, i cannot insert my Adsense codes within my posts. I've tried many times to insert it to the html settings but nothing comes up.... zero.... zilch....boh. Anyone reading this successfully implemented their codes within their posts since they switched? I really prefer it that way lah.

So, what can i do apart from having it smack across the top front? Is having another somewhere on the right sidebar a good option also? Isnt this new template supposed to have more features and more user-friendly. But, i dont think so. If not for testing out TLA, i'd rather revert back to the original one i was using since my Adsense has gained momentum. My 1st cheque is sent out but i havent received it yet.

Aiya, have to see how TLA goes first lah, hoh. Meanwhile, i'm still waiting to see if anyone can help me on this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The upgrades bring lots of problem. I cannot move my blogspot blog to Wordpress. Maybe it takes sometime

Anonymous said...

you can revert to your previous or they call it "classic" template ..go to "edit html", scroll to the bottom, and you'll be able to select

Samm said...

korokmu, good luck thn

kris, no point doing that. reason i switched was bcos i needed to install TLA's script which btw, is only compatible with this new version/layout. so, if only i can put the adsense codes back to within my posts in this new layout.... which i cant.... so, on top it'll stay for the time being...