Tuesday, January 03, 2006

ALL THE FARKING ROADS IN TOWN WERE JAMMED UP, KNN!!

I know, i know.... it's first day for many of us. It's also first time i set foot in town this year. Went down to Jalan Yang Kalsom for breakfast coz have to make credit card repayment at Ambank. Had a quick plate of Jawa Mee and gave Gordon his Chee Cheong Fun at a nearby coffeeshop.

Then, i itchy backside, wanted to go cut my hair. So, i walked up Wisma Kinta. The unruly state of my hair is really getting to me. Dont want to look like a clown during CNY. Some ccb was late for her appointment. I had to wait like 30minutes till she gets there and have her hair washed and blow-dried before i get mine cut. Hubby had a fine time running after Gordon whilst i'm at my hairdresser..... bliss.

Finally, had my hair volume cut down by more than 50% but kept the length coz still cant decide whether to continue keeping or not. I even had it hot-plated poker straight to last longer. Gotta run some relaxant through it by my next hairwash. If not, it'll look worse than before. I dont want Helen or Patrick Teoh to freak out when we meet up during CNY. Afro is definitely not IN this Chinese New Year. Cant highlight my hair due to pregnancy.

I went to Public Bank to cancel my Visa Debit as i'm no longer using it. They farking charge me Rm24/yr maintenance fee for that stupid account which i hardly ever use. Might as well close it and transfer all remaining funds to my active secret account. This one cannot let hubby know one. After all, a girl has to have somewhere to stash her cash secretly mah.

Lets see how long i can stand my current haircut before i go and chop it all off.

11 comments:

King's wife said...

show us lah your hair. then we can give opinion mah.

Samm said...

u not sked i have a cb face meh, lol.

Cocka Doodle said...

ya lah, like Kings wife said, show us your hair lah...preferably armpit ones.
The french and the spanish readers will surely hog your blog. lol

sengkor said...

can wear a surgical mask wht.. eh cocka, armpit one everybody is the same la.. whether got or not only.

Samm said...

cocka - I where got armpit hair, all epilated adi lah..... wah if liddat can get so many foreign hits to my blog ah, everybody doing it adi leh, lol

seng kor - surgical mask or not, cocka will email me his armpit pic.

Jeremy C said...

Ya lor, like king's wife say,"Show us your hair la, then can give opinion mah..."

btw, girls with medium length hair always turn me on...hehe

Samm said...

Jeremy c - really, sounds more like, "Show us ur face lor, then can tease you mah....." Ppbbbttt, no falling for that. Me, me, me.... i have medium length hair. Turned on ledi???

ZMM said...

Yeah, show us your hair wearing a mask and that bra top you had.

Sure a lot of humsup men will be flooding your site.

I prefer short hair during pregnancy and after. During because it's so freaking hot. After because easier to manage. The baby will need more attention and I will have to forsake my hair.

Samm said...

zara's mama - I cut my waist-length hair in March last year. Everyone got a cultural shock when i did that. I like short hair, but then, have to trim every now and then. Waste of $ and time. With long hair, not much maintenance. Just need a wash and blowjob every 3 days or so and tie it up on bad hair days. So, everyday is a good hair day.

Helen said...

Wisma Kinta? You are going to Jeff or Sheeba? lol

I like Jeff but damn blardy expensive wor.... also he got PMS one! :-P

Samm said...

I go to Chaeba. Jeff ahh, i dun fancy eerr. $ wise, they're all the same lah.