Thursday, December 08, 2005

HELP!!! Can someone please tell me why is my blog's fonts so HUGE???

Dear readers,

I've no idea why my fonts turned out the way it is now from what some of you commented on. I'm not seeing anything unusual over from my side. I got my niece to do a print screen and email the image over and i can now understand what you all are talking about. Can anyone reading this now kindly help me out on this? I've not tweaked my template settings.

I'd like to know how many reading this is actually reading with huge fonts. Kindly drop a yes or no in my comment box please?

Thanks.

Added: 9 December 12.31am

A friend of mine using Dell sees no difference onmy blog. Can some Dell monitor users drop me a comment or two pleeeeeease. Do you all think this is a blogger template error or what? If i were to change template, i'm so gonna cry.... wwwuuahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

11 comments:

Howsy said...

It's f*****g HUGE!!!And in BOLD fonts. I tot it was just me. Will it expand according to your fetus?

Samm said...

No woh. it's still the same over here woh

ZMM said...

It's huge! and in CAPS and BOLD!

Samm said...

at worst, i'll just change template again loh.... *SOB*

pelf said...

Yea, I see huge fonts and in caps too.

Cocka Doodle said...

Wow!! For once I can discard my glasses to read. :)

Anonymous said...

You forgot to close the h1 tag at your title..

Access your code, and close the h1 tag, put the /h1 tag just after your blog title.. should solve the case.

Send me a note if you need further help.

Samm said...

Jee - Thank you, thank you... *HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Everything is normal now, affirmative. You are welcome. :)

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

Samm, I didn't see any supersized font in your blog but glad it got sorted out anyway :)

Samm said...

g - yes, thx to Jee