Saturday, August 20, 2005

My First Time........

Me: *blush* Oh my.... it's so big; and long too. I'm a lil' bit afraid.

Hubby: There's nothing to be afraid of, it wont bite.

Me: What do you mean by that? You know very well this is my first time and that i've never done this before.

Hubby: Look at it, isnt it beautiful?

Me: Yes, but it's really big... and so well... perfect.

Hubby: Why dont you tell me how you want it?

Me: Is it gonna hurt?

Hubby: Well, it may, since it's your first time, and judging by the size of it. Do you want me to put it in for you?

Me: No, i want to put it in by myself. I want to hold it in my hand first; to feel it. I want to imagine what it's like once it's in me. Gimme some time.

Hubby: I promise you this wont hurt a bit. Trust me.

Me: I hope so.... dont rush me.

Hubby: It may be a lil clumsy at at first, but after a few times, i bet you're gonna love it, and cant live without it. You'll want it all the time.

Me: Really? Are there many ways to go about this?

Hubby: Yes, here. Let me show you two. Then, you decide which is more comfortable to you.

Me: Ok. I think i'll try it the traditional way. Wait for me here. I'd like to go to the bathroom now.

Hubby: Sure, i'd be right here waiting for you. Hurry. And remember to clean it properly.

*** a few minutes later***

Me: Done. It's in, no pain. Went in smoothly.

Hubby: *clap hands* Wow, how do you feel now.

Me: Liberated. A few more times, and i'll be a pro at this. Can now throw away all those bulky pads and yucky tampons once and for all. Best of all, i dont have to buy them ever again.

Eh, you people, what were you thingking of? I'm talking about the Mooncup i received yesterday. So far, no leaks. And very comfortable, can hardly feel it there. Unlike those darned drying tampons that i've been using all along.

Ladies, go buy one and try. You may like it. Nothing to lose. Treat yourself to something special with all the money saved from all those pads and tampons.

Existing Mooncuppas, do share your views. Spank me, k.


Mooncup in my hand

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

can really put it in without any pains at all? what if the user is still a virgin? can squeeze it in or not?

i hate pads. never dared to try on tampons cause heard some yucky stories about it.

Samm said...

dustyhawk - and just wat were you thinking.....

cindy - it went in easily because it was made of silicone, thanks to its smooth surface. once folded for insertion, it's just about the size of a tampon. should be ok for a virgin as the hymen gets torn by repeated forceful thrust, not something as small as a tampon. once inside, it opens up again to the shape shown in the piture and sits below your cervix to collect the blood until removal time.

MissM said...

Samm... very cute way of reviewing!

I'm so glad you like the mooncup. Not that I thought you wouldn't!

Thanks for reviewing it,
Li

kc said...

hey, just read ur blog bout the mooncup.. i'm just wondering if u're still using it now? is it still in good condition after years? please share.. thx =)

Samm said...

@ kc - yes, it's in perfect condition. Just a bit yellow liao jek. Nothing's changed. Love it!!!

kc said...

omg! really? glad to hear that.. then i must really go and get one for myself. i hate pads! ugh

KC said...

so I get that it's about the size of a tampon going in so even if you're a virgin it won't hurt too badly/forever. But I imagine that when its collected the flow and you're taking it out it's coming out in it's full size so.....won't that be VERY painful?

kc said...

lmao that was funny blogger sent me a mail that kc has just commented on the post. FYI, u're collecting liquid not solid so its really fine. and thanks for the recommendation i've been using it for a year since then! =D