Saturday, July 14, 2007

All-in-one computer security software

Hubby asked me what security software to install onto his new laptop when it arrives. he says he doesnt like the one that came with the package. Eh, how am i to know lah. I'm no computer security expert. Or maybe he can just use what i'm using now. I've no problem with that.

It's an all-in-one Anti Virus, Anti Spyware, Exploits, and Firewall software in a nice package called Outpost Firewall. So far, i've not had any incoming threats on my system, and it's online 24/7. He can ask the computer shop to install it for him. Just dont bother me with these things. I'll be too busy writing paid posts for the next few days.

1 comment:

Timur said...

Hi, Samm. Agree with your choice at all! I can't understand people who like ZoneAlarm. Just have a look at Firewall Leak Tester results to clear the situation out. I've got installed Agnitum too. Agnitum Outpost Security Suite actually. And it's very good and effective.