Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I want to promote some "Healthy Eating" tips today

I think by now most of my readers already know that i'm a health freak. I eat Organic foods whenever possible, use Organic skincare and cosmetics, take my nutritional supplements, am a flexitarian..... etc.

In view of today's environmental aggressors polluting our food chain, many are in a dilemma as to what to eat and what not to eat most of the time. Well, let me help you in on this.


1) Don't eat Beef ... Mad cow disease


2) Don't eat Chicken ... Bird flu deaths on the rise


3) Don't eat Eggs ... Fear of the foodborne bacteria Salmonella that causes death


4) Don't eat Pork ... Remember JE.... so many died


5) Don't eat Fish ... Heavy metals in the waters has poisoned their meat


6) Don't eat Fruits and Veggies ... Poisonous insecticides and herbicides


Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!! You say headache ar not? Stressed out yet?

M

M

M

M

M

M

M

M

M

M

M


I believe that leaves only Chocolates, Cakes and Ice-creams!!!!!!!!


Remember - - -


"STRESSED"


spelled backwards is


"DESSERTS"


Happy now???

7 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Ya hor desserts spelt backwards. No wonder I never get stressed la.

shoppingmum said...

Then, there's nothing much to eat already leh... Except desserts!

wombie said...

how can????

Chocolates come from plants and susu.

Cake and ice-creams oso got egg and susu. Best just drink water. Oh wait...water also polluted! LOL!

King's wife said...

Great tips. Suits me perfectly!

ZMM said...

Wow.. what a light hearted post!
We are all happy.. you'll see a sudden surge of cake and chocolate sales after this post..

All silais will rush to stock up!

MahaguruSia said...

munch munch on chocolates and nods...

Samm said...

5xmom - how to get stressed when u eat so much Godiva. i want some too.

shoppingmum - you'd better eat more now, confinement time, you wont even get to smell them, lol.

simmie - ahhhh, the ultimate no food diet. sure win, this one.

king's wife - yes, dont you like it more than anything else?

zara's mama - yup, me had quite a few tiramisus and magnums this week, lol.

mahagurusia - me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo