Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Treat Nappy Rash With Boudreaux's Butt Paste

One of my close girl friend just had a baby. It's a girl and a very pretty one too. She has her big round eyes, and her hubby's tall nose. Her lips are so luscious that you just wanna give her a kiss. Oh, i believe she's going to grow up to be the next Miss Universe. I don't have girls; only two boys. Well, i'm already going to hit 40 soon. I don't think i want to run after little toddlers when i'm in my forties, lol.

My small boy is going to turn five this year. If i were to get pregnant, i guess there'll be a big gap of at least six years with the two big brothers. Even then, the pregnancy will not guarantee me a baby girl. Oh no, i'm not going to risk it. I'll just go over to my girl friend's house whenever i want to play with a baby girl.
Yesterday, she complained that her gal, who's wearing disposable nappies, has developed a nappy rash. She's worried that it might cause her discomfort and asked me if i can recommend her anything for it or not. I told her to give Boudreaux's Butt Paste a try.

I heard from friends who've used it before that it goes on and cleans off easily too. Boudreaux's Butt Paste is available in convenient sizes and also comes with a flip top cap in a tube form. It's also pleasantly scented and protects baby's delicate skin. Now that you know, will you try it?

No comments: