Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pumping air at the gas station

I really do hate when i drive up to pump up my car tyres at the gas station, and there are a few more cars following right behind me. As i'm not driving my own car, it's also a hassle for me as i tend to forget what's the right tyre pressure for my MIL's car. I gotta read the tiny fonts on the sticker at the driver's door and then figure the right pressure for the tyres.

The things is most of the cars are usually in a hurry and some will resort to honking. You say rude or not. Just now, the man who arrived by motorcycle even had the cheek to walk up to the pump, cross his arms across his chest and give me that "hurry up, will you" look. This pissed me off so much that i decided to take my own sweet time at the pump, much to everyone else's chagrin, lol. 

My time is just as important as yours. If you are so impatient, then buzz off to another gas station. I heck care. And oh, there's a water tap right there at the pump too. Had a nice time scrubbing my hands squeaky clean after that too. Ahhhh.... dont piss me off in the morning, ok.

No comments: