Monday, September 27, 2010

Is this Ulysse Nardin Macho Palladium nice or not?

How many of you remove your wrist watch when you type on the laptop? Am i the only who does that? I find that it gets in the way of my typing. So, i've got no choice but to take the watch off. Half the time, i forget to wear it again, lol. That's ok as i'm not the kind of person that feels naked without a watch. I only started wearing watches again last year. I stopped wearing watches for a long time after my kids were born as i was paranoid about the watch strap scratching their tender skin, haha. Those were the days. Just now i came across this Ulysse Nardin Macho Palladium. I've not bought hubby anything for his birthday last week. I wonder if he likes the watch or not. What do you think? Nice?

No comments: