Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sleep early, wake up early...

Both my kids are sleeping and snoring away behind me as i'm typing this out now. I make them go to bed as early as 9pm. Gordon has to wake up early at around 8.30am for tuition at 9am. As for Malcolm, he's still half a baby at 3.5 years old and lots of sleep will do him good. I feel that Malaysian schoolkids are so sleep deprived these days. I see so many kids at Gordon's school sporting panda eyes each day. Must be due to the amount of homework the teachers give them each day. So stressful for the kids. I also went to bed with my kids just now but got up when my FIL wanted me to help him look for more information on hemorrhoid treatment. What to do, gotta do it lorr. Well, i'm going back to bed soon. My kids will pull me out of bed early tomorrow since they sleep at 9pm now.......

No comments: