Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I can handle it :)

Hubby is gonna be one busy man soon. We had a discussion in the wee hours of the morning and he told me he'll be doing a lot of traveling again. Aiya, i can handle everything on my own lah. He is free to do what he wants and go where he wants. The kids are the ones that's gonna miss him the most. The wife also lah cos she'll have to drive again...ssssshhhh.

Anyway, i'm used to changes in my life and i adapt well to it. I think i'm more happy stuck in one place than having to move here and there. Ipoh is good without much temptations. A boring place is good for my finances, lol. I'm going to plan for a better future once all my debts are fully settled. Wont take long. I've worked hard for that day to come and i deserve a break from my blogs once that day arrive :)

No comments: