Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I'm wearing dresses again

My mom bought me a dress when i was pregnant with Malcolm more than three years ago. It was a short sleeveless dress with empire waistline. I've never worn any maternity dresses before as i look really weird in them. I wore mostly sports bra tops, tights and the dress my mom bought once in a while. I was so skinny even when i was pregnant that i wore that to the hospital on my due date, lol.

Last weekend, i was clearing my wardrobe and i found the dress. It is still in very good condition as i only wore it a few times. For the fun of it, i put it on one day and went to pick my kids up from school. Gordon kept staring and staring at me. The moment we got home and came back into the house, he grinned at me cheekily and came over to give me a big hug. He then ran his hands all over the dress. I think he's trying to tell me i look nice in the dress. He's not seen me in one as i only wear tees, jeans and Crocs everyday.


I told me friend about it and we both laughed. She then told me i should wear more dresses since the weather is so hot and i look good in short dresses. She then led me to this Miu Miu dress and i liked it immediately. It's got some shimmery patterns on it and i guess it'll go well with my new pair of gold Mary Janes. Well, i might just buy it back and surprise hubby with it when he comes back next week.

No comments: