Monday, April 13, 2009

I dont need to cook today, HAPPY!!!!

See, it's time to go pick the kids up from school already. I wont be able to work till they've gone to bed. And that's like 6 hours from now. My MIL cooked today. There's steamed pork with toong-choy and lotus root soup for dinner. They can eat that till it's time to go to bed, lol. As for me, i'm not too particular what i eat. If there's not enough rice, i 'll cook myself a noodle with egg. I still have some pasta sauce inside the fridge too. Must not waste good food, you know. We all must learn to be frugal in our daily lives. Save as much as possible. I think with all the money i save in the course of a year, it's enough to go on some Orlando vacations. been there before? Nice place for a vacation with the kids, eh.

No comments: