Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Main Convent Ipoh


Oh, i'm sure many of you have passed by Main Convent Ipoh before. But have you seen it from this angle? Any idea where i took this from? What you see here is the main assembly hall on the left, and classrooms on the right. At the bottom of the pic are more classrooms, but i cant remember what those are for. The science labs? I'm a Convent girl. But only during the secondary years. Studied at Marian Convent during my primary school years. I dont have much fond memories of my days at Main Convent. I just sailed through 5 years there in a blur. And by the way, i took this pic of Main Convent Ipoh from the 4th level carpark of Parkson.

5 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hi..i am also from convent..now my daughter is also studying there.. convent convent all the way...

2crazydogs said...

Great picture! Yeah, I have better memories of Main Convent than Marian Convent, however, I still remember how fast you manuever around the monkey bars!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

thanks for posting this up. brings back lots of memories :D yeah..i think the ones at the bottom are the science labs ;)

Angelus said...

Hey Samm, Angelique here - Adelene Choo's sister. I'm also in perth. Saw the photo of Main Convent. Walau - mow koon hei ah.. (goosebumps) Haven't been to visit since I left Form 5. Anyway, great blogsite.

Yee Lyn said...

who are u???
can i know ur name?
cause i am currently studying in main convent.
and i am a ex of marian..