Monday, June 09, 2008

Back to basics

The impact of the recent fuel hike isnt felt yet. So far, we only had to pay about 30 bucks extra for refueling. Brace yourself for lots of changes in these few months to come. For once, price of many basic essential foodstuff will be rising soon. It's a domino effect due to rising transportation and manufacturing cost. So, it's wise to start stocking up on them.

One way to do so is to start buying in bulk. Less trips to the supermarket also means you save on fuel alone. By buying in bulk, you get better prices. Start looking for alternatives to your imported goods if possible. For organic freaks like me, i buy less and buy them mostly for my children only these days. Me, i can make do with the normal brands you folks buy. To me, less is always more.

I'm a simple person and can really go back to basic living if i want to. I've been through a lot of hardship and nothing can faze me. Both financially and emotionally. No matter how much i'm able to make today, if i dont make it a point to save up, i can never achieve my dreams. The changes now only drive me to work even harder at my make money online biz.

No comments: