Thursday, May 01, 2008

I dont understand Google at all

Google gave me PR for some new blogs, increased PR for a few others and took away from a few others too, lol. No idea how they go about this whole PR thingy. This blog isnt showing any greenbar as of time of typing but some datacenters still register it as a PR2 blog.

Not that i care anymore as i'm happy for those that gained from this round of PR update. So, what now. What else..... BUY MORE DOMAINS!!!! Make more, fill them with tonnes of content for the next round of PR update. How many already? More than a hundred gua.... cant keep track also.

Meanwhile, let me enjoy my dinner of vegetable soup with black chicken. I'm not having rice tonight. There's a huge pot at the kitchen. Enough to last me till 5am if i choose to stay up till then, lol. Putting on my thinking cap now.

No comments: