Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Do you watch movies as you blog?

It's getting late. Time to go to bed. I just finished watching Episode 11 of Catch Me Now. Episode 12 is on its way and many more other drama series. I hardly get to concentrate and enjoy my movie as i am rushing for another round of frenzied posting. Not too many though this time round. About 30 posts in under 30 hours only, lol. I'm so used to this, it's really not hard work for me. A year of blogging non-stop has honed my speed-writing skills and creativity to perfection. Just that i'd rather take it easy nowadays. It can be really draining and at the end of the day, and i find myself all blogged out. Happened to me many times before.

I still have many movies which i havent had time to watch. So many that i dont even know which hard drive they are located in. My friend just beep me on MSN earlier and told me to watch this The Dark Knight movie. No problem. Just let me get hold of the file first, and i'll put it on my playlist. My playlist is so long that i think it'll take a week before i finally get to watch it, lol. It's actually nice to have the player running at the bottom right corner of my screen as i blog. I still havent bought my 24 inch LCD monitor yet. No time. Find it still too over-priced. I'll wait till the price drops further. Wont take long.

No comments: