Saturday, May 10, 2008

Crocheting in the car

This is one of the few last pictures taken with my N73. I traded it in for a brand new Nokia N82 on Thursday. The pics you saw in my previous posts were taken with my Nokia N82 and sent straight to my blog. Something i missed doing since the Maxis unlimited data card is in my O2 Zinc.

And as the N82 also has built-in wifi, i'm having fun updating all my blogs from the comfort of my bed, or the toilet, the porch, the garden, lol. I'm happy now that i can finally update all my blogs on the go again without going through N73 bluetooth to O2 to blog.... sien. Slow tou sei. Gonna dump that soon also, lol. Apple 3g iPhone, hoh.... LB.....

Here, for the first time, i'm crocheting my cream bolero from the front passenger seat. What a rare treat. You can see my cream crochet bolero progress at Fibre Art. I've been sitting at the back for dunno how many years already since my kids came along. Now that Malcolm goes to nursery. I can sit here again. Blisssssssss....

No comments: