Friday, April 18, 2008

Samm in hospital

Haih.... food poisoning wor. Not diarrhea, but vomit and helluva tummy ache. Went to see GP, took med, no more pain, but the vomiting persisted. I finally decided to admit myself and so, here i am. At ISC, getting a good rest. I got to sleep without Malcolm climbing all over me. No Gordon pulling me to the kitchen.

I did the scope. Didnt even know it was all over as i was knocked out. Damn... missed all the fun. Then, did an ultrasound for my vital organs. All clear. And for once, i can keep food down. Havent had a bite since yesterday evening. And i'm famished!!!! Still waiting for the doctor to tell me what happened.

3 comments:

L B said...

You pregnant again?!!! Aiseh!

Lucy Liew said...

Aiyo... I would have given you a dose of IM Maxolon at my clinic and sent you home.... But anyway... kinday was hoping you were preggie....

Health Freak Mommy said...

Oh dear, I hope you get better soon. Aiyah, no need to blog lar if u r sick.