Monday, April 07, 2008

My face therapy progress

One of the things i dont really like about doing a face therapy is the peeling of the skin. It's not that bad now, but i still do get small red patches around my face and neck area every now and then. I'm not going to complain as this is by far the fastest way to get rid of all the scar marks from the hormonal attack during Chinese New Year. So, i stay indoor most of the time. Hate using sunscreen. Dont know why i simply cannot stand having things on my face these days. Could it be due to me not wearing makeup for so many years?

I hope to get over this phase soon as i'm paranoid about going under the sun without any sun protection. Sigh, i cant seem to win either way. It's either i use a sunscreen, or i dont leave the house, lol. I'm getting fairer by the day as i mostly leave the house during late evenings, when the sun is setting. 

No comments: