Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's really cold now.....

It's so cold that i have to wear a cardigan right inside my room now, lol. The thermostat is set at 18 degree and hubby says it's alright with him. Not for me though, i'm shivering. Or maybe it's because i'm having a cold and my body is weaker now. So, it's only natural that i feel the low temperature. but i'm not complaining at all. The new air-cond is so quiet that i cannot hear it at all. Unlike the old one, that rattles like a train on a railway track all through the night. You wont know what's it's like until yours rattle away, k.

I can be 100 percent sure that i will get a good night's sleep from now onwards. Just why i waited so long to get it changed is beyond me, lol. I still have a few more posts to write. Gotta get back to bed soon as i'll be out for a whole day tomorrow. More banking matters, get a new haircut, buy Soccer Equipment for my nephew, go to Cold Storage, blah, blah, blah. Gordon went to bed early as he woke up really early this morning. His school is organising a birthday party for kids born in the month of April and he wont need to take his schoolbag to school tomorrow. Malcolm is still climbing all over me as i'm typing this. He wants nenn, what else....

No comments: