Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Have you changed your pillows?

How often do you change your pillows? Do you change them every year? Or do you wait till they turn turn yellow and smelly before you buy new pillows. I bought two therapeutic pillows with bamboo charcoal in it. So far so good. Been sleeping well since. I will get two more with lavender in it. I love the fragrance. If you havent changed your pillows, you may want to check out the link i left here in this post, ya. It's important that we get a good night's sleep.

3 comments:

Devina said...

Change my pillows?? hmmm can't remember the last time I changed it. Probably about 2 years back. Never really think about changing pillows often....usually only change them when they get 'saggy'. Otherwise, I just air them outside. Where did you get your therapeutic pillows with bamboo charcoal in it? This is the first time I am hearing about such pillows.

Ydiana said...

Hi Sam

Yeah.. I have the same question as Devi. Where can I get it!

Samm said...

Devi & ydiana - i bought mine from Eastern Decorator, Ipoh. But i think you can find it at Parkson under the Akemi range.

http://myorganiclife.blogspot.com/2008/04/my-bamboo-charcoal-pillow.html