Saturday, April 19, 2008

Going home :)

Yay, i got the clean bill of health from my doc and will be going home today. He just left and is preparing my report for the insurance company. Yes, it's a sponsored stay, lol. That's why we need medical insurance, k. I asked him what's in my tummy and if it's true that i saw worms when i vomited, he said yes.

EWWWWWWWW.... i had worms in me. What i saw were real worms. Tiu lohhhh. And i dont even need reading magnifiers to see them. He prescribed two doses of Zentel to get rid of them and told me they'll disintegrate in me... blekkk. Haihhh..... i cant wait to go home to my kids. Miss them like crazy.

2 comments:

Lucy Liew said...

Eh.. you like to take photos so much, you should have taken the wormy spew ... that way I can show my kids and scare them..My daughter will sure run up the wall..and my son, he'll probably reach out and try to catch them. Sigh... a helminthologist in the making???

Sweetpea said...

whoa! eewwww... just a reminder that everyone else at home needs to be treated as well?

hope all's well now with you. sorry to read you were in the hospital.