Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Patapon... Pata Pata Pata Pon.... Pon Pon Pata Pon.....

This is drumming through my head all day long. Cant seem to get it out of my system. It's Patapon, the new PSP game that i'm playing now. Very addictive as i keep getting stuck and feeling damn blardy mm-kam-yuen, you know. I cant play Patapon inside the bedroom as i might wake Gordon up and he will want to chant Pata Pata Pata Pon... Pon Pon Pata Ponnn, lol. Dohhhh.... it's still drumming inside me.....

I hate the headphones that came with my Sony PSP. Keeps getting tangled up. I cant play Patapon game without a good set of PSP headphones as i need to follow the beat and rhythm of the game. I want to buy a set of new PSP headphones, best if they are retractable ones and have minibuds. That way, i can enjoy my Patapon game much better. Now, where to buy PSP headphones?

No comments: