Tuesday, December 04, 2007

No time to shop these days

My credit card statement just arrived and i'm happy to see that my spending is down. Ya, so much to do until dont have much time to go shopping these days. But i do most of my shopping online now. So much funds inside my Paypal, might as well put them to good use and buy some gifts for friends and family members that way.

My cousin got hers today and freaked out. She now wants to apply for one of those Low APR Credit Cards so that she dont have to pay so much interest on her outstanding balance. She has this habit of not making her repayment in full. You'd better not be like her or else, you'll be needing one of those cards too. But if you really need one, you can apply for one by clicking on the link, ya. Happy shopping.

No comments: