Friday, December 14, 2007

Give your car an instant makeover with billet grilles

I have a friend who's totally head over heels in love with the Toyota Alphard. Hubby likes that car too but i find it a tad too big for my liking. If i were to be driving the Alpard, believe you me when i tell you you'll never be able to see the driver at all, lol. I was at Parkson's carpark when a white MPV drove very close to me. The driver honked out loud and gave me a fright.

It was my friend and i saw him driving a brand new Alphard. Upon closer inspection, it was a different Toyota model with a billet grille and body kit that closely resembles the Alphard, lol. Isnt it amazing what a little transformation can do to the overall appearance of the car? Even if you cannot afford an Alphard, with the right accessories, you can make your look like it.

No comments: