Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Save more on interest with Oregon mortgage refinance

It's been a long time since hubby drove us all out to buy supper back in the middle of the night. He went out with a friend just now and came back late. Both my boys were already asleep by the time he got home. So, we informed my mother-in-law to help keep an eye on them both whilst we go out for supper. We seldom ever get to do this alone as both boys only go to bed after 11pm, lol. That's why it's either we take them along with us or we dont go out at all. Not that we want to wake my mother-in-law up. But once in a while it's okay.

We passed by a new housing area and hubby told me the houses there are not too bad. This also reminds me that my cousin called to ask me where he can apply for a remortgage as he wants to use the money to remodel his house a little for the festive celebration. Moreover, he knows that he can also save on the interest in the long run. I asked hubby as he has a friend who lives in Oregon and he should be able to help. I got to know that my cousin can contact Oregon mortgage refinance for more info. His frined saved a lot when he applied for an Oregon mortgage refinance and i'm sure my cousin will too.

No comments: