Thursday, November 01, 2007

Samm's October earnings update

I believe this will the last time i will be posting my earnings on my blogs. Many things have changed in these few weeks since the Google PR update. I didnt hit USD4k for September. I did my best to hit it in October and i'm happy to let you know that my hard work paid off. It's not really the money i'm after. It's just ME that i'm challenging all the time.

I've proven to myself three times over that i can do anything i set my heart to. With the dedication and perseverance, i made another USD4102 for October. All from paidposts. I've had enough of frenzied blogging for the time being. I've scored a hattrick in terms of 5 figure earnings. I want to spend time with my kids, my knitting, my new blogs and also blog-hopping.

Thursday, November 1, 2007 (Source)

4,102 US Dollar = 13,689.0 Malaysian Ringgit
4,102 Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) = 1,229.19 US Dollar (USD)
Median price = 3.33414 / 3.33716 (bid/ask)
Minimum price = 3.32350 / 3.32630
Maximum price = 3.34130 / 3.34450

I just realised after i converted the amount that if i were to add my Adsense earnings to the figure, i broke Rm14k!!! So, how shall i celebrate? Buy fruit? Or go Italy? Or buy fruit in Italy? But i'll most prolly settle with more new domains, lol. When will it ever end.....

Now, i'm truly HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

4 comments:

shoppingmum said...

congrats loh!!!
jeles jeles LOL!

traCe said...

Congrats Samm! Hmmph; now I wonder how you hit the jackpot.. =)

CyberPartyGal said...

Congratulations!! Let's celebrate. Amy & my birthdays are on you now LOL PR QUEEN!

5xmom.com said...

yAMMMMMM SeNNNNNNGGG

*hic, hic, hic* Thanks for the champagne!