Sunday, November 25, 2007

Great online baby stores at lilaguide.com

It's really not that difficult to find great online baby stores to shop at. There's a place called lilaguide.com that has all the baby stores that you can buy from. I love shopping for baby stuff. I dont have much time to go to the mall to shop for my kids as i dont feel safe driving and parking the car alone. Whenever hubby is not around or away on business trips for along time, this is where i shop. Christmas is only a month away. Do hop over to the site and pick something up for your friends and family members. I've got lots of shopping to do myself.

1 comment:

Anna Woltz said...

Hi! Love your blog!

I thought I would drop in to tell you about my new organic baby clothes! I'm releasing them just in time for the holidays and I ship Internationally!

Undyed, natural Organic Onesies in sizes 3-6m and 6-12m feature fun and original letters from my WonderToast Alphabet Comic book:
D is for Dim Sum
N is for Nigiri
and V is for Vegetables!

http://www.wondertoast.com/Pages/shopORGANICS.html

The comic teaches the alphabet through foods from all over the world like:
G is for guacamole, L is for lumpia, and Y is for yorkshire pudding!

I hope you like it!
Anna Woltz (illustrator)