Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Shop for baby clothes at Uncommonly Cute

Malcolm is growing out his clothes already. I'm too lazy to go dig out Gordon's old baby clothes from the guest room cupboard. I have boxes and boxes of them in there. Each time i have to dig something, i have this feeling that they will topple over me. I found a place that sells really really really cute baby clothes at Uncommonly Cute. They have clothings for toddlers too, not only babies. You may want to check the site out for yourself. Time i go shopping again, lol.

1 comment:

Massimo said...

I just found your site while browsing for baby clothes and thought it was interesting. I too am trying to do a similar site and would gladly put a link to your site on my blog if you put a link to my blog on your site. What do you think?

http://massimostyle.blogspot.com/