Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Have you tried Oriki skincare before?

One of the reasons i stayed away from the many cosmetic counters at the malls is that most of them carry chemical-based products. I dont like using chemical-based formulations as they contain many ingredients that may harm our skin. Many of those ingredients are also confirmed to be cancer-causing with prolonged usage. I prefer products that contains ingredients that are tested for their safety and yet, gentle and effective on my skin. My main concern is pigmentation as Asian women tend to develop it easily as we live in a hot country. That's why i seldom leave the house with a sunscreen on my face.

My hubby was telling me that his sister is looking for some good products for her pigmentation problem. She loves to play golf under the hot sun and after a while, she found that she developed pigmentation. She knows if this problem is not taken care of, it will worsen leaving her with burnt -looking patches on her face. I told her to try ORIKI by ORIKI Cosmeceuticals. It's specially developed for those with Asian, Mediterranean and other Olive (AMO) skin types. Oriki is designed by an American Board Certified Dermatologist and Biochemist, and it incorporates the pigmentation factor into the formulation of its skincare line. She will definitely benefit from this special skincare line.

No comments: