Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tiu, go home lah

Damn, the living hall is freaking noisy right now. Gordon's Grandaunt chose to appear at the door just right after i've set the lappie up. Now, everyone is yakking away at the top of their lungs and i'm seething now. If you can see me now, i think you can see fumes coming out from the top of my head. Knn, when is she going to go home? Damn 9 sien leh. Opps expiring lor, nmfl....

I cant work from the room cos hubby has pwnd my pc. Moreover, with Malcolm around, i can get much done. But not that he wants me right now. I've cropped my long long tresses away yesterday and colored it RED!!! Yes, i'm a redhead now and Malcolm cannot recognize me till today. He will cry when i make an attempt to get near him. Nenn also dun wan jor. Gee... is this good news or what. Will he wean off me this way? If yes, THEN DIDNT I THINK OF CUTTING MY HAIR OFF EARLIERRRRRRR??????

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

muahahaha....malcolm cannot recognise his mommy dearest? that's so funny. ok, i know i'm not supposed to laugh because that poor boy must be wondering where his mommy is but I can't help it :D hey, take pic of your new hairdo lah. maybe take from back view lor, can ah?

Our Journey said...

yeah yeah, i also want to see