Friday, September 21, 2007

I dreamt of caret Bay

I found my pair of bikini after all. I thought i had forgotten to bring it along with me on this trip. How can. There's no way one can go on a beach vacation without a hot sexy pair of bikini. Ohhhh, i love it here. So peaceful and quiet. I have the whole place to myself. It's a beautiful place, so serene and i can hear the seagulls cry. The weather's been great every day. In fact, it's been great since the day i arrived here. The sun is nice, hot and the skies are clear. No signs of rain.

I heard hubby call from downstairs, i quickly don my pair of bikini and ran down the stair. No kids? Where are they? Maybe hubby's at the kitchen making breakfast for the four of us. Hmmmm.... i can almost smell the bacon coming from the kitchen. Bacon and eggs.... i love bacon and eggs. I hope he made toast too. Toast with Marmalade jam and pot of Earl Grey tea will be great for breakfast at the outdoor deck. The kids were playing with a huge water gun when i stepped down from the staircase.

They were squirting water at each. So much laughter and hubby is really cooking inside the kitchen. What a beautiful scene right before my eyes. I hope it's like this everyday. I dont want to leave. I want to stay here forever, the lush sandy beaches beckons everyday. I want to sunbathe and enjoy a massage. The kids squirt water at me. There was so much water all at once. And hubby told me, "Wake up, wake up..... you're dreaming of Caret Bay again....."

*This is a paid review*

No comments: