Friday, September 07, 2007

Check out these teak patio furniture

Summer is one of the best time of the year to give your garden a makeover. My mother-in-law suggested that we have a small little fountain installed right beside our mango tree. She saw one at her friend’s house when she went over to her housewarming party which was held at the garden and told us about it.

I like the idea too cos I know that fountains do bring good feng shui to the house if installed at the right place. I told her if we were to give our garden a makeover, we might as well replace all our existing plastic garden furniture with teak furniture. I know that teak patio furniture are all the rage now. Compared to plastic garden furniture, teak patio furniture are definitely more elegant and durable.

I told her to check out those at teakwoodpatiofurniture.com to see if she can find some that she likes. I’d love to have a lounger and a dining set at the garden. We can all have tea there in the evenings whilst watching the kids play in the garden.

No comments: