Sunday, September 02, 2007

Cant help you out, Neil

My cousin, Neil never calls unless he needs something or a favor from me. And this time, he wants me to be his model in an advertisement. Gimme a break. Who has the time to model for him with two kids now. Times are different, Neil. I cant help you now cos there is no one to help me keep an eye on my kids. And you certainly wont want them running wild in your studio, right.

The best way is to buy all his stock footage video from AlwaysHD. They market High Definition footage to production companies, such as advertising agencies, broadcast television studios and more. Moreover, those clips are royalty-free too. He can use them in whatever way that he please once he's bought them. Definitely more convenient and economical than shooting them himself.

No comments: