Friday, August 31, 2007

Where can i buy the NOD32?

I really dont like new pcs. I have to spend so much time installing all my drivers and softwares to it. And you know what, i cant find my antivirus software cd, My kid must have thought it's one of his VCDs and kept it somewhere. It's important that i have it as i leave my computer on all day and all night long. I'm very afraid of hackers and other online threats like trojans and spyware. My friend's computer was wiped out by some malicious ware before.

I had no choice but to get a new software now. My computer technician recommended that i tryout the NOD32, an all-in-one antivirus, anti-spyware, exploits and firewall computer security software package. He says that this is the only i'll ever need. He knows that i am a very forgetful person and told me i dont have to remember to update each and everyone of my important softwares separately now and go online 24/7 in peace.

No comments: